Christian Pfeiffer studied Philosophy and Ancient Greek at the Humboldt Universität, the Freie Universität in Berlin and the University of Edinburgh. He received his Magister Artium in 2008. For his Ph.D he studied, as a fellow of TOPOI, at the Humboldt-University of Berlin and, as a visiting student, in Princeton. His Ph.D thesis "Aristotle's Theory of Bodies” (supervisors: Jonathan Beere, Benjamin Morison, Christof Rapp) was accepted in 2012 at the Humboldt University of Berlin. It is under contract with Oxford University Press.
His research interests are in ancient philosophy, in particular Aristotle. He is also interested in contemporary metaphysics and philosophy of language.
Current Research Projects include a monograph on Aristotle’s Metaphysics H as well as series of articles connected to topics in Aristotle’s Physics and Metaphysics. For more information (including recent and forthcoming publications) see his CV (see below).
- Pfeiffer - CV March 2018 (94 KByte)
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2017
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2015
- Lehrveranstaltungen Wintersemester 2015/2016
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemster 2016
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2018
- Lehrveranstaltungen Wintersemester 2016/2017
- Lehrveranstaltungen WS 2014/2015
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2014
- Lehrveranstaltungen WS 2013/2014
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2013
- Lehrveranstaltungen WS 2012/2013
- Lehrveranstaltungen Sommersemester 2012